Reference code: TSR2
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Functional safety management according to ISO26262
• Planning and follow-up of all activities of the ISO26262 safety lifecycle
• Support in creating functional and technical safety concepts
• Support in creating safety analyses (HARA, FMEA, FMEDA, FTA)
• Moderation and participation at technical reviews
• Generation of safety case
• Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software)
• Proven experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA)
• Demonstrated success in project and quality management
• Profound knowledge of ISO26262/ IEC61508
• Good knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems required
• Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical mechanical or mechatronics
• Fluency in written and spoken English as well as good IT skills. German language skills considered an advantage.
• Good MS Office skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
• Teamwork in international and global teams
• Autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.