Reference code: CON-011
Master Thesis: Retrofit of ICE vehicles with a full electric drivetrain – what is the business case, and what are the trends?
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
It will be your task to answer to crucial questions on strategic development with regard to:
- Legal boundaries among main countries of Europe, US and China regarding retrofit
- Trends concerning the promotion of retrofitting for the next ten years
- Main actors or main OEMs and business cases for both
- Suppliers for the main EV drivetrains (supplier of batteries and e-motors, full-kit suppliers)
- Required key competences and main technical requirements
- Business opportunities for new businesses or engineering companies
- You have an independent and careful way of working
- You are interested in electrification, retrofitting and ICE vehicles
- You are studying industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field of study
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.