Reference code: MBS/DT/04.2018
Multibody Dynamics Simulation Engineer (m/f)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
The position combines autonomous work with a team work under the supervision of a Project Manager. The main responsibilities in this position include at least but not last analysis of complete powertrain systems and vehicle body structure, with use of multibody dynamics simulations (MBD).
- In-depth knowledge of dynamics and vibrations in at least one of the following: reciprocating internal combustion engines, vehicle propulsion systems, vehicle body structure
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to draw correct conclusions based on simulation results
- Knowledge of engineering computer simulation methods MBD / FEM
- Knowledge of at least one of the following pre/post-processors: ANSA, HyperMesh, META
- Knowledge of at least one of the following simulation software: Adams, SIMPACK, Nastran, Abaqus, Ansys
- Knowledge of one of the following CAD software: Pro/E, NX or Catia will be an asset
- Availability and willingness for occasional business travel
- Strong communication skills in English – knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and high personal responsiveness to dynamic project requirements
- Ability of quick study, capability of self-teaching and skills of work organizing
- Knowledge of MS-Office Software - Programming skills are welcome
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.