Reference code: MBS/DT/04.2018
Multibody Dynamics Simulation Engineer (m/f)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
The position combines autonomous work with a team work under the supervision of a Project Manager. The main responsibilities in this position include at least but not last analysis of complete powertrain systems and vehicle body structure, with use of multibody dynamics simulations (MBD).
- In-depth knowledge of dynamics and vibrations in at least one of the following: reciprocating internal combustion engines, vehicle propulsion systems, vehicle body structure
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to draw correct conclusions based on simulation results
- Knowledge of engineering computer simulation methods MBD / FEM
- Knowledge of at least one of the following pre/post-processors: ANSA, HyperMesh, META
- Knowledge of at least one of the following simulation software: Adams, SIMPACK, Nastran, Abaqus, Ansys
- Knowledge of one of the following CAD software: Pro/E, NX or Catia will be an asset
- Availability and willingness for occasional business travel
- Strong communication skills in English – knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and high personal responsiveness to dynamic project requirements
- Ability of quick study, capability of self-teaching and skills of work organizing
- Knowledge of MS-Office Software - Programming skills are welcome
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -