Reference code: CON-005
2 to 6 month
Aachen, Auburn Hills, Bilbao, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Be a full time member of one of our project teams and get a first-hand experience in Management Consulting. You will be working on your own sub-projects. You will develop individual solutions for our customer‘s needs together with our consultants (f/m/d) in your project team. This includes for example research, data analysis and processing of results to create customer presentations. You will also get the chance to actively participate in customer meetings.
- Outstanding academic achievements
- Academic studies in Business Administration & Engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in the automotive industry or consulting is a plus
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.