Reference code: CON-009
Master Thesis at FEV Consulting
Aachen, Auburn Hills, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Our master thesis program offers three ways to prepare your master thesis:
- We offer project-related master thesis topics with a strong practical relevance. You will have the chance to be a full-time member of one of our project teams and prepare your thesis on a project-related topic.
- We also offer pre-defined master thesis topics which you can find on our website
- If you like to discuss your own topic ideas, please contact us to discuss
- Holding an excellent Bachelor‘s degree in Business Administration & Engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Above average academic achievements
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in the automotive industry or consulting
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.