Reference code: 18_13_BE
Internship in the field of power electronics development for E-Mobility applications
Start in October 2018 | 4 - 6 months
12/11/2020 - 12/11/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development of innovative vehicle propulsion systems
- Support of research and industry projects
- Independant development of power electronic systems or sub-systems with one or more of the following tasks (depending on project, interest and skills):
- Electric circuit simulation
- Hardware design (schematic and PCB-layout development)
- Embedded software design for microcontroller and FPGA
- Hardware build-up, comissioning and testing
- Mechanical design and simulation (3D-CAD, FEM/FEA)
- Thermal design and simulation (3D-CAD, CFD, FEM/FEA)
- Integration of power electronic systems (electric drive inverter, DC/DC-converter, charger) into vehicle application (BEV,HEV,PHEV,REX,EDU,FCEV)
- Students of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or similar technical degrees
- Basic knowledge in electrics / electronics
- Interest in alternative, especially hybrid and electric propulsion systems
- Interest in power electronics and electrical drives
- Likes to to work in teams
- Driver's license type B
- Good english and german skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.