Reference code: 50018537
Team leader - Automotive Security
7/17/2020 - 7/17/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Responsible for the technical management of a team in the area of Automotive Security for automobile systems, with focus on Security & Security Management, Software development and microcontroller architecture
- Technical management of a team
- Resource planning and cost tracking/monitoring
- Technical support of sub-project managers and support with the financial control of sub-projects
- International acquisition of software projects
- Coordination of work with other departments
- Technical areas: Connected cars and modern powertrains
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience In IT-Security, Automotive Security and hardware related software development, preferable in the automotive domain
- Expert in embedded C and embedded Linux
- Relevant experience in hardware near software development (e.g. driver development, real time OS)
- Fluent language skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- Good general computer skills
- Experience with customer relations, especially in the areas of project acquisition and development of offers
- High degree of flexibility, able to work under pressure, willing to work the extra mile when needed
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.