Reference code: DE/DT/03-2018
Design Engineer (M/f) Vehicle design- EXTERIOR
Liszki k. Krakow
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- CAD Design (Pro-E, Catia V5/V6, Siemens NX), Shape design & Class A Surfaces
- Working experience and Performing various design tasks in the field of BIW, Lightweight Vehicle Design
- Creating and detailing 3-D models experience with Concept work & creation of 3D layouts
- Performing vehicle-powertrain package investigations
- Understanding and implementation of CAE-results (Crash, NVH,…)
- Supporting the project work by building up decision matrix; tolerance stack ups calculation; preparation of project reports
- Derive technical drawings (2D documentation from 3D models)
- Supporting of prototype-procurement and measures in QA (D-FMEA, DVP&R, PPAP)
- Communication with supplier
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in design, development, release and implementation in production of automotive body systems with a strong background of: Exterior Product design and engineering, Exterior Trim components fabrication processes, testing and compliance and Exterior Vehicle Integration as well as Assembly Shop Processes
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection moulding part design and tooling
- Strong understanding of GD&T principles
- Well-organized project coordination skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must (Language: German if possible, English is evident)
- Experience and knowledgeable of CAD systems (fully proficient in CATIA V5) and design documentation systems (PLM, PDM, BOM’s releases, etc.)
- Experienced and efficient in interfaces and activities with the Customers Engineering department
- Able and willing to travel internationally (especially Germany Aachen)
- Able and willing to travel and support production launch
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -