Reference code: CD/DT/03.2018
Component Design Engineer (m/f) IC engines
Liszki k. Krakow
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- CAD Design (Pro-E, Catia V5, Siemens NX)
- Performing any kind of design tasks in the field of IC engine on the CAD Station
- Concept work; creating 3D layouts
- Performing package investigations
- Creating and detailing 3-D models
- Understanding and implementation of CAE-results
- Preparation of specification sheets for engine components
- Supporting the project work by building up decision matrix, Tolerance stack ups calculation, Preparation of project reports
- Deliver technical drawings (2D documentation from 3D models)
- Supporting of prototype-procurement and measures in QA (D-FMEA, DVP&R, PPAP), communication with supplier
- Graduated engineer (MSc) in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience and skills in at least one of the mentioned CAD-systems, preferable in the scope of engine design;
- Fundamental experience in Combustions engine design and development; manufacturing technology and materials common in engine development
- Fluent English (German language skills is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office tools
- High degree of flexibility and open to travel as well as good team player
- Well prepared to work independently, output & solution-oriented and ready to take self-initiative
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
Flexible working hours and home office possible.
Expand your horizons
Work with new technologies and seize the opportunity to develop and exchange experiences in a group of young and ambitious people.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
Competitive salary and bonus system
Attractive benefits include Multisport card, English language classes onsite, vacation allowance
Comfortable office with a workshop located near the Kraków-Balice airport
- In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. -