Reference code: 50012591
System engineer (m/f) Driver Assistance System and Autonomous Driving
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Support activities in system engineering for driver assistance system and autonomous driving development within FEV's team
- Support build-up of driver assistance system and autonomous driving competence within FEV's team
- Sub-Project-management in working area
- Support technical and process development of working area
- Customer focus and project-related travelling
- Support technical presentations at clients meetings
- Master or PhD degree in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering from a reputable university
- Experience in driver assistance system and autonomous driving systems
- Familiar with all kind of driver assistance system and autonomous driving technologies
- Experience in Sys-ML or EAST-ADL or any relevant system engineering modeling approach
- Experience in an OEM or tier-1 supplier industry is advantageous
- Familiarity in developing a system from concept to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Solution- and Customer-oriented as well as ready to take self-initiative
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.