Reference code: SA_2018_02
Sales Engineer (m/f) Measurement/conditioning products
Aachen, Darmstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Position directly reports to the Regional Sales manager
- Based in Germany within the regional Europe North Sales team you are responsible for:
- Promoting the FEV Measurement and conditioning product range (XCon, Xrate, Combustion analysis, Acquisition modules and controllers).
- Presenting the whole product range to major prospects and customers, OEMs and Tier1 suppliers from different industries (automotive, heavy duty, off road, aircraft, railway, marine) on his geographical area.
- Selling these products with the associated services for training, commissioning, resident engineers and maintenance
- Prospecting in accordance with the FEV sales strategy.
- Ensuring the acquisition from RFQ to Contract Award with support from other team
- Present, inform customers about new product features and make live demonstrations
- Partner with Key Account Manager to support sales of product to their accounts
- Giving a market feedback on the products to the product managers
- Participating to events like shows, conferences, tech days…
- Following the rules of FEV Quality insurance system and regular activity reporting
- Experienced engineer
- Business oriented
- Fluent German and English
- Good knowledge of the targeted industries
- Good technical knowledge in terms of Testing Equipment
- Good knowledge of Measurement, control and combustion
- Capacity to negotiate
- Capacity to assimilate technical information
- Capacity to set up a strong relationship with customers
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.