Reference code: 50012425
Project engineer (m/f) - E-Drive Testing
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Test Engineer for E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive Systems
- Perform electrical testing of E-Motor and Inverter
- Develop test procedures and generate test programs customized to determine component power and life-cycle characteristics
- Execute analysis of large data sets to generate plots and scatterbands interpreting results in a timely and organized manner
- Communication of results internally and externally
- Manage and expand capabilities of E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive testing and analysis
- Perform post-test analysis of E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive Systems and coordinate results with life-cycle testing
- Diploma/Master in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with automotive E-Motor, Inverter and E-Drive Systems
- High competence in testing methodology.
- Hands-on experience and strong capability with test equipment
- Ability to analyze and maintain large data sets
- Strong experience and capabilities in post-test analysis (preferred)
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English (must) and German (preferred)
- Team orientation, as well as independent and autonomous operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.