Reference code: 50012016
Project engineer (m/f) - Battery E/E
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- E/E Engineer for Battery Systems
- Workings Areas:
- Requirements Management for Components of Battery like Battery Disconnect UNit (BDU), LV/HV Wiring Harness, BMS Hardware, etc.
- E/E and EMC simulations
- E/E Layout and schematics
- HV safety
- Test and validation planning and execution on test benches and vehicle according to existing international regulation and standards
- Diploma/Master in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of outstanding work experience with batteries and/or automotive E/E
- Experience with Requirements management, E/E concepts and simulations with established tools (Matlab, Labview, Doors)
- High communication and presentation skills
- Structured, precise and reliable working attitude
- Fluent in English and German
- Team orientation, as well as ability to work independently and in own responsiblity
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.