Reference code: 50011403
Project Engineer (m/f) "System Engineer e-Drive Components"
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Support the development of eDrive components on system level
- Strengthen the team in one of the following areas:
- Requirement engineering for battery, power electronics and e-motor
- Mechanical design
- E/E Layout
- Thermal design
- Testing and validation
- All tasks are related to vehicle system level
- Completed university degree in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / mechatronics (diploma, master or comparable)
- Experience in development of HV and eDrive components
- Working experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English and German in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility for on-site resident activities at customers (also possible for longer duration)
- High flexibility, readiness and resilience!
- Team orientation, as well as ability to work independently and in own responsibility
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.