Reference code: 50011735
Product Manager (m/f) "Fuel Cell"
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Worldwide sales of development services in the fuel cell product area
- Cooperation with sales and technology
- Development of new and existing sales potential
- Carrying out market and competition analyzes and adapting the acquisition strategy
- Guarantee fast response times to customer projects
- Alignment of the worldwide distribution activities for the product area within the FEV Group
- Clarification of technical and commercial matters in direct customer contact and in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Presentation of FEV Europe GmbH and the area-specific vehicle related engineering portfolio at customers, at specialist conferences, trade fairs etc.
- You have a completed engineering degree in economics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You can demonstrate relevant and successful work experience in sales of products and / or services requiring technical explanation as well as advanced experience in fuel cell technology
- You have a strong service mentality as well as a pronunced customer and service orientation
- You are extremely communicative, have an excellent judgment and a sympathetic appearence
- Your written and spoken German and English skills as well as your MS Office knowledge are very good
- Your personality is characterized by your responsible, entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- You are prepared for international business trips
- You are very flexible and resilient. Besides, you have a very high level of commitment
- You enjoy working in a team, but also recognize yourself in an independent and responsible way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.