Reference code: 50011655
Project Engineer (m/f) Power Electronic Components
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Support the development of HV-components with focus on power electronics / inverters
- Strengthen the team in one of the following areas:
- Requirement engineering for power electronics / HV-battery and E-Motor
- Technical analysis of existing components and systems
- Electronics design and simulation
- Electrical and thermal design
- Hardware related software development (driver level)
- Component commissioning, testing and validation
- HV safety
- Support of mechanical, electrical and thermal integration on component, system and vehicle level
- Completed university degree in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / mechatronics (diploma, master or comparable)
- Expertise in power electronics
- Experience in the development of (power) electronics and embedded software
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English and German in spoken and written
- French language skills beneficial
- Working experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Team orientation, as well as ability to work independently and in own responsibility
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.