Reference code: 50012415
Project engineer (m/f) E-motor / Power Electronics
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Specification of vehicle, e-motor and power electronics controls
- Specification, review, design, integration, verification and validation of control algorithms for e-motor and power electronics systems.
- Model based code generation process and tool development support
- Interface functions
- Vehicle and test bench support
- Traveling and business trips to customers abroad
- Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Several years of work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software)
- Proven experience in power electronics and e-motor systems (HW and SW) as well as appropriate controls
- Demonstrated success in project, requirement and quality management
- Knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508, automotive SPICE/CMMI
- High communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High level at quality and customer approach
- Fluent in English, (German knowledge is a plus)
- Willing to work abroad and travel extensively
- Ability to work independent and in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.