Reference code: TR_2018_1
Automotive Electrical Systems Engineer (f/m)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Requirements analysis and definition of technical specifications
- Design of electrical system architecture for automotive applications
- Vehicle network design based on CAN, LIN, etc. communication protocols
- HV/LV wiring harness design (Layout, schematics, 2D/3D)
- E/E integration and test activities
- A degree in electrical, electronics, mechatronics from a reputable university
- Masters or PhD degree preferred
- Very good knowledge about technological trends for E/E architectures
- Experience in designing electrical systems for automotive applications
- Experience in vehicle network design
- Experience in one of electrical distribution system tools such as Zuken, Preevision, etc.
- Basic experience and ability to review and modify data using a CAD package like CATIA, SolidWorks, NX, etc.
- Knowledge about CAN tools (CANalyzer, P-CAN, CANoe, etc.) and standards
- Self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work within diverse teams
- Experienced in systems engineering approaches to solving problems
- Very good English skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Flexible for short trips abroad
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.