Passion for technology and mobility stimulates you. Your goal is to influence the major developmental trends with commitment. We offer you the creative environment to realise these goals.
In the team, you realise your ideas, press ahead with constant progress and ensure sustainability in dealing with energy and resources. You will encounter kindred spirits in us, with whom you can work on the innovations of the future each day.
You respond to challenges with solutions. Out of innovations you develop affordable and reliable products that create further added value for our customers. We offer you all the required technical resources for this at international locations.
FEV GmbH is a leading, owner-directed development service provider in the area of combustion in motor vehicles. Each day, over 3,000 employees are developing top-level technologies and innovations for all of the world's major vehicle manufacturers and suppliers. State-of-the-art development and inspection centres in over 26 countries guarantee the expansion of our customers' technological leadership.
At the next possible date, we are searching for our team in FEV UK:
Project Engineer (m/f)
Reference number 4736
- Prioritised functions are LP Fuel System and Powertrain to vehicle systems. Position is the owner of the function cross functionally
- Role is responsible for managing a function across all interfacing areas, gathering total functional requirements for all variants, developing specifications and organization of validating and signoff. Position is responsible for the following: Feature/Function Specifications, Design, Integration, Verification, Validation
- Experiences of System Engineering, Distributed functions in the automotive environment, Project Management
- Embedded software development experience
- Knowledge of the system V development steps, SW development process work and vehicle architecture
- Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Intercultural background and good integration capabilities
- Ability to work autonomously and interest on learning new technologies and processes
Become part of our team
Please send us, with reference to the above-named code numbers, your complete application documents, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application.